If you’re an engineer or an electrician who deals with electronic devices daily then this article will surely going to be helpful for you. As we are reviewing the best multimeters for electronics that are on high demand in the market.
A multimeter can be used for measuring the volts, amps, and other electrical gadgets. Get yourself a reliable multimeter that can give you the exact readings. If you’re a regular user of multimeters then it is mandatory for you to buy the most beneficial multimeters for electronics.
Check out the important instructions to keep in mind before you buy any multimeter.
It is not necessary that only an expensive product can benefit you. There are many multimeters, which are cheap and yet provide the best quality features to you. Likewise, keep your budget in mind before you purchase any brand product.
Easy to Use
Get a multimeter that has simple functions and plain design so that it can be used easily. Moreover, it must have a wide screen to show you the readings more clearly.
Consider to buy a multimeter brand, which can be utilized for a long time. Make sure that you don’t waste your money on a product that isn’t even durable.
Make sure you check out the warranty of a certain multimeter brand that you want to buy.
Always research for a brand on the internet, which you want to purchase. It will help you to decide whether you should make a purchase or not. Likewise, it will enhance your knowledge about the product and its qualities.
Best Multimeters for Electronics
|Fluke 115 True-RMS Digital Multimeter|
☞ Strong exterior design
☞ Measure up to 20 amps
☞ Gives authentic readings
|Fluke 117 Electricians True RMS Multimeter|
☞ Solid external design
☞ Wide LED screen
☞ Has a ghost voltage
|Amprobe AM-570 with True-RMS|
☞ It weighs only 1.90 pounds
☞ True RMS
☞ Comes with an adapter
|Klein Tools MM6000 Multimeter|
☞ Weighs only 1.7 pounds
☞ Measures the temperature quickly
☞ Warranty of 5 years
|Extech EX330 Autoranging Mini Multimeter|
☞ Wide LCD display
☞ Available with type K temperature
☞ Weighs 9.9 pounds
|Mastech MS8229 Digital Multimeter|
☞ Reasonable for everyone
☞ Weighs only 1.41 ounces
1. Fluke 115 True-RMS Digital Multimeter
- Comes with a strong exterior design
- Capability to measure up to 20 amps
- Gives authentic readings
- Weighs only 1.21 pounds
- Available with an LED light to use in the dark locations
- One of the best budget multimeter to purchase
- Can be used professionally as well as for DIY projects
- Easy and comfortable to use
- Highly portable due to its lightweight
- Safe and protected device
- Comes with a big screen to show you the readings clearly
- Hard thumbwheel
If you’re looking for a multimeter that is not only easy to handle but also lightweight then this is the best digital multimeter for electronics you will ever have. It has a sturdy design that makes it work perfectly for a long time. Further, many professional electricians and people who work on DIY projects are using it. It is completely safe and provides the exact readings of voltage and amps.
I’ve been using this for a year and it is still working great. This device is literally best for all the professionals and DIY project lovers.
2. Fluke 117 Electricians True RMS Multimeter
- Comes with a warranty of 3 years
- Solid external design
- Wide LED screen for clearer readings
- Has a ghost voltage that helps to provide accurate readings
- Weighs only 1.6 pounds
- This electronic digital multimeter is best for professional and general uses.
- One of the most highly recommended multimeters
- Officially certified by NIST
- LED flashlight to work in the dark areas
- Long-lasting and durable
- Poor display
This multimeter is completely safe and reliable to use. If you’re an electrician then this is the best choice for you to work with. This is the best multimeter for home use as well as its features are very simple and provides the accurate measurements.
I used this multimeter and it works exceptionally well. The best thing about it that it is portable and affordable to me so yeah I would prefer this device over any other brand.
3. Amprobe AM-570 with True-RMS
- It weighs only 1.90 pounds.
- True RMS, which gives the exact readings of voltages and amps
- Best electronic digital multimeter with quick voltage detecting services
- Comes with an adapter to check the temperature
- It is considered as the best multimeter for computer repair.
- It is among the good multimeter brands that is recommended by the customers worldwide.
- Comes with a small case to carry its instruments inside such as its battery and adapter
- Easy to handle
- Best quality services
- Low continuity function timings
It is one of the most beneficial multimeters for electronics that can measure up to 1000 AC and DC voltages. It can detect the lost voltages quickly and provides authentic readings. This product is reliable and provides the best qualities an electrician needs.
I’m an electrical engineer and I wanted a good quality multimeter for my work. I found it very beneficial for me as it gives the authentic readings and detects the voltages fast.
4. Klein Tools MM6000 Multimeter
- This is the best multimeter for small electronics that comes with a warranty of 5 years.
- Comes with AC and DC voltages detector
- Ability to measure 1000 amps approximately
- Weighs only 1.7 pounds
- Measures the temperature quickly
If you check out the digital multimeters review so, you will get to know about the fact that it is one of the top-rated multimeters. This product has a special quality that has no drawbacks and it has the best feedback by the customers from all over the world.
It works amazingly well and I’m really impressed by its qualities. Its performance level is as perfect as shown on the internet.
5. Extech EX330 Autoranging Mini Multimeter
- It comes with a wide LCD display.
- This device gets turned off automatically after using.
- This is the best multimeter for electronics that has a strong external design that makes it durable.
- Available with type K temperature
- It has a relative function to check out the stored values.
- Weighs 9.9 pounds
- It has 2 AAA batteries.
- This is one of the best multimeter for electronics hobbyist to work with as it is very simple to handle and very affordable.
- Its auto-ranging system works perfectly well and can measure up to 4000 AC/DC voltages.
- Provides authentic measurements
- LED flashlight to work in the dark locations
- Works a bit slowly
This product has a Max Hold and Data Hold system that helps to provide the maximum readings. Further, you can stop the measurement on the screen to note down the reading details. Likewise, you can detect the voltages with the light indicator. This is undoubtedly a good multimeter for electronics for home and professional uses.
This is the best multimeter that I have ever used. It has the best quality and I wonder why I wasted my money on some random brands. However, it would have been perfect if it works a little faster. Overall, I’m really satisfied with this product.
6. Mastech MS8229 Digital Multimeter
- One of the cheapest electronic digital multimeter with latest qualities
- Weighs only 1.41 ounces
- This is one of the top-rated and best multimeter for electronics repair that is recently launched with a package of a luxmeter, thermometer, sound controlling meter, and humidity meter.
- Reasonable for everyone
- Wide LED display to show clear readings
This is considered to be the best multimeter brands as it is the latest version of all multimeters and performs very efficiently. It comes with many standard functions to provide you the exact reading and prevent the false measurements.
This is a great multimeter and works amazingly well. I loved the innovative version that makes it different from other brands. I’ve been using this for 6 months and it’s still giving me the best results.
We have elaborated all the best multimeter brands that you can consider to buy. Make sure the brand you want to purchase is suitable and reasonable for you. Further, it should have certain qualities that you want for your work.
Click here to know more
1- Are Klein multimeters any good?
Klein multimeters are considered to be the best multimeter for beginners, DIY project lovers, and electrical engineering students. As it is less costly and yet beneficial so people can use it for unprofessional purposes.
2- Which Fluke Multimeter is best for electronics?
Fluke 117 Electricians True RMS Multimeter is one of the best tools for electronics. It has a few other dimensions as well but this is one is quite good.
3- How do I choose a digital multimeter?
Choose a multimeter that is cost-effective, efficient, and suitable for you.
4- Which brand multimeter is best?
Fluke Multimeter, Amprobe, and Extech are at the top of the best multimeters brands.
5- What is the best cheap multimeter?
Amprobe and Mastech are the cheapest multimeters that you can purchase and they provide the best quality services as well.